This site looks better in landscape mode! Turn your device on its side!
Skip to content
It is estimated that more than 339 million people had Asthma globally in 2016
According to WHO estimates, there were 417,918 deaths due to asthma at the global level in 2016
Approx. 40% of people with asthma may use non-orthodox remedies with non-disclosure to practitioners being common
TAKL is a patent protected nutraceutical developed as adjunctive support for obstructive airways disease (asthma & COPD)
TAKL has demonstrated benefits in symptomatic asthma and COPD patients uncontrolled on standard care medication.
Used as adjunctive support, TAKL has demonstrated:
- Significant improvements in quality of life in St George’s Respiratory Questionnaire (Phase II: University of East Anglia / Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital).
- Trends to clinical improvements in Asthma Cough Questionnaire, Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire, Leicester Cough Questionnaire, (DDX Trial, Aberdeen University).
Has been shown to:
- Reduce breathlessness and cough.
- Reduce frequency of exacerbations.
- Reduce dependence on bronchodilators.
- Allow reduction in ICS dose.